Q-Sims - Add Voice Chat
<parsererror style="display: block; white-space: pre; border: 2px solid #c77; padding: 0 1em 0 1em; margin: 1em; background-color: #fdd; color: black">
This page contains the following errors:
error on line 1 at column 2051: Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
</parsererror>by AdNovea - June 2009
- 1-Download, 2-Install and do not Enable FreeSwitch QPKG.
- Redirect port 5060 on your router
- If Q-Sims FULL Edition is not yet installed and you intend to use it, you have nothing more to do. Proceed with the Q-Sims installation.
If Q-Sims FULL Edition is already installed and configured, you must re-run the Q-Sims FULL Edition QSA to configure FreeSwitch for Q-Sims (update the freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/xml_curl.conf.xml file). Stop/Restart Q-Sims, wait and Enable FreeSwitch.
- Enable Voice chat in the Preferences/Voice chat.
- Enable voice on your terrains (World/About land/Media)
- Enable Voice in each Land (also referred as terrain or regions) BUT also configure each parcel if you terrain has been divided.
- Voice: Use the Estate spatial channel: There is a common channel for the whole region (256x256 meters) and you can chose to use it for your land/parcel voice chat
- Voice: Use a private spatial channel: A specific channel is created for your land/parcel
- Sound: Restrict spatialized sound to this parcel: Check it if you don't want the Voice chat to be accessible for visitor outside your parcel (land sub division) - function not yet implemented