Difference between revisions of "Q-Sims - Admin Users Management"
m (1 revision imported)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Latest revision as of 08:43, 27 October 2015
This page displays the list of registered users.
- Top bar:
- Returns the number of registered users
- Enable to navigate between pages
- Let you select the number of users per page (10, 25, 50 100)
- Search bar: wildcards (* or %) are allowed in search names
User icon is:
- Blue for every users
- Gold for the Banker account
- Click on the bullet for Ban/Unban a user
- Click on the edit icon to edit a user
- Click on the delete icon to remove a user (user deletion is final)
Edit a user
The first section is describe in the Create account section of the QS-Manager - Q-Sims Administration page.
During the visitor registration process, a e-mail is sent to the registered visitor for confirmation. After 24 hours, none confirmed registration are canceled. Shall a user encountered difficulties to confirm his/her registration, the administrator can force the activation from here.
The OpenSim simulator monetary system requires a Banker account to manage all the currency transaction. Only one account is the Banker.
- Whether you have or not disable the visitor menu account creation, the administrator account creation still remains functional.
Refer to the Q-Sims - QS-Manager page for details about user creation.