Difference between revisions of "Category:JRE"
m (1 revision imported)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Latest revision as of 10:35, 26 October 2015
How to install Java Runtime Engine for x86 based QNAPs
Simply use the QPKG Center as described here:
How to install Java Runtime Engine for ARM based QNAPs
Until now there is no official Java Runtime Engine QPKG provided by QNAP.
But you can help yourself ...
1. Download the current JRE 7 for ARMv5 (Headless, EABI, Soft Float, Little-Endian) from Oracles Webpage: www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/embedded/downloads/javase/index.html
2. Save the downloaded file in your Public share of your QNAP NAS (DO NOT CHANGE THE FILE NAME)
4. Install the JRE7 QPKG using the QPKG Center (Applications -> QPKG Centre -> Install Manually) located on the Webfrontend of your NAS.
- ignore messages about 'x86' and keep on with installation.
5. Activate JRE7 using the "Installed"-Tab of the QPKG Center. Click "Activate"
*Note: If you have any previous java archives (ejre-1_7_0_*.tar.gz) in your Public share make sure to change the begin of the filename to something else like OLD_ejre-1_7_0_*.tar.gz
Pages in category "JRE"
This category contains only the following page.