How to configure the SMTP server with your G-Mail account
If you would like to configure the SMTP for notification service with your G-Mail account, please follow below settings:
1. SMTP: smtp.gmail.com
2. Port Number: 465
3. Sender: (Your Display Name, optional, missing field on TS-109)
4. Check the "Enable SMTP Authentication" option, and complete the following steps.
5. Enter you gmail account name. For example, if your email address is email@example.com, then please enter "michael.scofield" in the "User Name".
6. Enter you gmail account password in the "Password".
7. Check the "SSL/TLS secure connection" option and select SSL protocol.
Now you can go to the Notification Settings page, send a test e-mail, and see if it works.
Note: Step 2 above added in Firmware 3.4
ADDON for WEB.DE Account (on a TS-419P)
On NOTIFICATIONS - CONFIGURE SMTP SERVER :
1. SMTP: smtp.web.de
2. Port Number: 587
3.Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (use your complete e-mail account- otherwise it did not work !)
4.Klick on Enable SMTP Authentication
5. Enter your web.de account name. See example above (all before @web.de)
6. Enter your web.de password
7. klick on Use SSL/TLS secure connection
8. Protocol: TLS
9. Go to "ALERT NOTIFICATION" tab and test it with an e-mail to your own account.